Saturday, July 24, 2021

Down the Rabbit Hole ~ It's a Fanciful Tea Party!


Pssst ~ Pssst
Follow me!
Our charming hostess, Vanessa,
@Fanciful Twist has returned with her 
10th Annual Mad Tea Party.

Slide on down the rabbit hole, won't you, and join
the fun for a delightful afternoon tea in the garden.
It's sure to be just a touch 
  F A N C I F U L ! 

Don't forget to wear your favorite hat.
You know, the one that's
 F A N C I F U L ! 

Olivia is sure to be there,
as she's always ready for all things
 F A N C I F U L ! 

No doubt there will be frogs,
 F A N C I F U L 
frogs! 

Perhaps a very regal and
 F A N C I F U L Frog Prince.

 F A N C I F U L 
frogs are plentiful here!

Butterflies will flutter about.

All the little garden creatures 
have been invited.

A Sweets Tray of cranberry scones 
and chocolate treats awaits.

Treats of the F A N C I F U L kind!

Please help yourself.

Let me pour you a cup of tea.

Thank you for stopping and joining our
 F A N C I F U L  Tea.
It's been sheer delight!

You'll find my previous 
Mad Tea Parties linked below.
~ 20112015 ~
CLICK here for a look at an excellent exhibit
in recognition of the 150th anniversary of
Lewis Carroll's ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
Click here for a look at Alice in Wonderland in Central Park.

Tell me, do you have a favorite chocolate?
Please leave me a comment and let me know.

Click Here to be taken over to Vanessa's 
magical blog for a linky list of this year's 
Mad Tea Parties.
Thank you, Vanessa, for hosting us!

Please have another chocolate
before you leave.  I insist!
Sarah
Sarah

The summer we married, my husband was in graduate school, and I was employed as a teacher. We took a portion of our savings that summer and purchased a sailboat. We christened our Catalina 22, “Hyacinths For The Soul” after Saadi’s poem. Our "Hyacinths" provided years of pleasure.

23 comments:

  1. Sarah, What a wonderful way to start the day, with a trip down the rabbit hole! What a fantastic and fanciful hat!! I love all your colorful tidbits and vignettes…from Olivia to your frogs and beautiful MKC Taylor ceramics. Such a wonderful display of color and flowers. I’ll take a chocolate with me. I don’t have a favorite brand but love any dark chocolate, especially dark with sea salt. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection, Sarah! Quite fanciful, yes! Love all the critters which have come out to play in your tribute tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Sarah,
    Your title made me look puzzled as you write "FancifAul". Faul in German means lazy... A mix of languages? But the A is in capital letter.
    So I guess I did slide down the rabbit hole.
    What lovely displays of a very unique Tea in the garden with such lovely flowers.
    Yes, my preference is dark chocolate for its taste, inherited that from my Dad and also due to it having less sugar.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariette, such are the mysteries of falling down a rabbit hole. 😂😂😂😂 My computer keyboard is playing games of late, so thank you for alerting me. All corrected now. Have a beautiful day, and as always, thank you for stopping by to visit.

      Delete
    2. You're quite welcome Sarah! Title is correct but the URL will be forever the original... 🤗

      Delete
  4. Sarah, I agree with Mary what a delightful way to start the day as I enjoy my coffee. Your vignettes are wonderful and your photos bring them to life. I would love to be present at your fabulous tea party. I have never met a chocolate that I didn’t like! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful fanciful tea party. I came over from Vanessa's blog, and am glad I did.

    As to your question: I don't really have a favourite chocolate. I have issues with dairy, so can't have most kinds, and though there are some vegan chocolates I enjoy, none really stands out as being an actual favourite. Though being a pretty tasty one that actually has a low pricetag, the bars from the "Moo Free" range tend to be the ones I buy most often. Luckily for me, virtual food is always allergy-free, which leaves me free to enjoy the delightful treats you're offering.

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. So charming with all your adorable treasures Sarah♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, I have never met a chocolate I didn't like! Oh, I can't tell you how much your post is making me smile today....of course I love the M-C pretties, but also your collection of animal-themed pieces is what's making me giggle with delight. The tulips are beautiful, too! :D I also appreciate the Alice links, too. Stunningly gorgeous party!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always set a fun, whimsical and fanciful tea party, Sarah! All your creatures and pretty MC dishes with yummy treats makes me want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet and whimsical Sarah. Love the rabbit bonnet and the frogs. Your MK china is so pretty and is quite fitting. Thanks for taking me down the rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming tea party! I adore your dessert server with the black bird on top. I'm not too picky when it comes to chocolate. I guess my favorite would be dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. White chocolate is always my favorite (which really isn't chocolate at all!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah, HELLO HELLO!
    A voice from the past😊
    Thank you for the lovely party and all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, HELLO HELLO!
    A voice from the past😊
    Thank you for the lovely party and all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, HELLO HELLO!
    A voice from the past😊
    Thank you for the lovely party and all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your "Fanciful" tea time. So whimsical and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, Sarah -- I love every sweet touch! This is just filled with whimsy and I adore those frogs! Those dishes, big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Sarah, such fun and so much eye candy! I love all your MKC frogs and the owl with it's fanciful hat! Tulips, tea cups and treats make for a magical afternoon! I like chocolates with caramel~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  18. No Mad Tea Party is complete without a Fabulous Fanciful Hat like that! And so much forbidden Sugary things and Visual Delights! It's been Enchanting to spend a Rainy Day visiting all these mad Tea Parties being Hosted!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tea party is fanciful indeed! Lovely tulips and ceramics and so many delightful treats. I'll follow you down the rabbit hole to this tea party any day! You know I am smiling while reading this..........
    Happy week my friend, stay cool...........

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun post. So many things to love. Congratulations on your feature on Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarah, thank you for sharing this lovely party and all the fanciful creatures. All the flowers and displays are just beautiful..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to each of you who take the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and will respond to any questions. Your notes are the only way I know who has stopped in for a visit.