Thursday, October 21, 2021

Halloween Garden Party


I was late sharing this table last year, and felt it deserved
an October showing.  Thus, I've reached back into the archives to share this Beary Special table created for my little great nieces.

A very talented and generous friend, 
Bobbie of Rollinghill Cottage and Studio
mailed me a package for a Halloween gathering 
she knew I was planning for my little great nieces.  
Making memories with these two precious girls
 in my life is a priority for me.

Definitely treats in these bags!
No tricks in sight!

Our cooler sweater weather was perfect for 
hot chocolate among the profusion orange zinnias.

I added lots of pumpkins to give the feel 
as if we were in a pumpkin patch.

\
Caramel corn, chocolate Jack-o-lanterns, and 
Halloween Oreos were tasty treats.

I used a special Halloween kit from Bobbie 
to add hats and masks to baby pumpkins.
Bobbie packages up and sells wonderful themed 
kits for making holiday decorating a snap!
You'll find her on Instagram @rollinghillcottageandstudio
Bobbie makes crafting supper easy with step by step
tutorials published on her IG account.

Marshmallow ghosts were an added fun touch.

This charming duet look as if they 
are off to a masquerade ball!

With all these whimsical touches, I couldn't 
resist setting up a little tablescape.

I simply used my placesettings and flowers from my previous
table hereand added a black plate to hold the baby pumpkins.

Take home treats for the girls were cute ceramic kitty bowls 
filled with chocolates, a stack of the Oreos, a cute face mask for school, and their special bears from Bobbie.

I packaged it all up in a gift bag 
along with the baby pumpkins.
And that, my friends, made 
Halloween 2020 Beary Special!

Our lone Trick or Treater!
Sadie is always ready for a treat!

If you missed Sadie's Halloween Treat Table 
from last week click Here.
A very doggie table!

October is truly a delightful month here in Austin and
definitely gave reason for a party in the garden.
Sarah
Sarah

The summer we married, my husband was in graduate school, and I was employed as a teacher. We took a portion of our savings that summer and purchased a sailboat. We christened our Catalina 22, “Hyacinths For The Soul” after Saadi’s poem. Our "Hyacinths" provided years of pleasure.

20 comments:

  1. So very cute! I'm sure the girls loved each and every detail (as I do!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, This is beary delightful and I remember this adorable post from last year! Those cute pumpkins with hats, masks and of course the bears! Sadie is adorable dressed in your trick or treat bow too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, such a delightful nod to Halloween! I love how you adore your little nieces and set-up a special table to celebrate. How thoughtful and sweet of Bobbie to gift you the "Beary" bears for the girls. Such attention to detail, love the pumpkin masked setting! A lovely way to treat the girls and enjoy a fun autumn day. Little miss Sadie is darling all ready with her pretty bow. Have a wonderful weekend.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Darling Sarah, and you make life so fun for your nieces! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this special party for your nieces is absolutely adorable. You are a master of detail and this is a Halloween feast for the eyes. I remember this darling post and I am so glad to revisit. Sadie is too cute with her pretty bow. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Sarah, what a beary special party you planned for your great nieces. I’m sure that they loved your party and that you must be their favorite aunt! Sadie looks adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of your friend to send you such cute things..And what an auntie you are! Love the bears masked up:)You're a true fairy aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over the top cute Sarah, and definitely worth another visit! What lucky little nieces you have to be served up this table full of treats and fun! Sweet Sadie looks adorable dressed up for Halloween!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Halloween post. So many delightful details. I know your nieces were wowed. Sadie looks like she is enjoying the party very much.
    So cute, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and creative. I love this post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice decorations. I must look for the Oreo cookies in stores here. Sadie is cute also. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most enchanting setting, Sarah. It's delightfully festive and so filled with fun and joy. Those little nieces of yours had to be in seventh heaven to be at such a charming and delightful table. Happy Halloween, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling Sarah. So fun and whimsical. Sadie looks adorable. Love the masks and hat. Everything looks so festive and perfect for Halloween. Your nieces will love every part of this. Share it on Sunday so I can feature it. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is whimsical and wonderful. What fun stuff all the way around and it makes me smile to see your photos. Your nieces must have been beside themselves!!! Happy Halloween, Sarah. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Beary special" indeed! Sarah, this little party is so enchanting. It has made my afternoon! Everything is darling, and I love how the pumpkins are dressed for the occasion in their cute Halloween masks! BRAVA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Thanks for sharing on Happiness is Homemade at LifeasaLEOWife.com! I think my readers on Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party would love this as well. We'd love to have you come share on that link party as well! I'll be featuring this garden party on this Sunday's Happiness is Homemade! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I missed this adorable party last year and glad you shared again! Those bears are absolutely adorable and go wonderfully with your MC pumpkins and other decor. Lucky little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah, those pumpkins with little masks on are so cute!!! What a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Sarah, that is the sweetest and cutest I have ever seen. I bet the little girls were so thrilled with it all. Since I have retired the Cottage Witch, I don't do much Halloween and the last two years it has not been possible. I miss having little ones around when occasions like this are called for, but I definitely enjoyed your beary wonderful party..Thanks for showing it..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so precious! I love it. You're a wonderful aunt & I'm sure your nieces loved it. Please share at the Home Imagine link party. We would love to see you there. XO- MaryJo

    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com/2023/10/31/home-imagined-link-party-30/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to each of you who take the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and will respond to any questions. Your notes are the only way I know who has stopped in for a visit.